Friendly Pest Control In Lehigh Acres, FL
A continually growing, diverse area, Lehigh Acres has a lot to offer residents in the way of public amenities, restaurants, parks, and coffee shops. The community population is those raising families, retirees, and young couples, enjoying the peaceful suburban life of the area. Unfortunately, pest invaders also enjoy this friendly growing community and can cause serious issues when left untreated.
For pest control in Lehigh Acres, you can count on; contact Stat Pest Control. Our team is knowledgeable, friendly, and dedicated to ensuring your home or business is entirely pest-free, no matter what. With our in-depth inspections, tailored treatment plans, and follow-up service options, you’ll never have to worry about pest invaders around your property again.
Contact Stat Pest Control today to learn more, request a free estimate, or get started safeguarding your Lehigh Acres home or business.
Residential Pest Control In Lehigh Acres
Keeping your Lehigh Acres residence safe from pest invasions can be difficult, especially if you are trying to undertake it alone or with less than reliable pest control services. In times when you need effective, dependable residential pest control, Stat Pest Control is here to help.
Our team will inspect the entirety of your home in addition to taking the time to learn about your pest control concerns. We ensure that all of our treatment solutions are tailored to your property’s needs so that we can eliminate pests and safeguard your property from pest issues in the long term.
Contact us today to learn more or request a free estimate.
Commercial Pest Control In Lehigh Acres
Pests that invade your Lehigh Acres commercial property are more than a nuisance – they’re dangerous and can severely impact your business's function. If you want to ensure pest infestations are fully taken care of in Lehigh Acres without all the stress of combating pests by yourself, contact Stat Pest Control. Our team knows how important keeping your business safe from pests is, and we dedicate ourselves to every part of this process.
Our commercial pest control plans start with an inspection of your property. Our team will look at your property's interior and exterior to identify any pest issues, check conducive conditions, and decide how to approach treatment. From there, we provide custom-tailored suggestions and get to work removing pests from your property as effectively as possible.
Contact us today to get your free estimate.
How You Could Be Wrong About Termites In Lehigh Acres
Though many Lehigh Acres residents know that termites are destructive, you may think you are safe as long as you don’t see this pest around your property. However, you could be wrong about this, as termite infestations are often overlooked and go unnoticed until severe damage appears on your property.
Early warning signs of termites that you should watch for in Lehigh Acres include:
- Discarded termite wings around the exterior of your property or near windows and doors
- Seeing mud tubes crossing over exterior areas and on the foundation or interior of your property
- Pinpoint holes in the walls of your property and rustling sounds coming from the walls at night time
- Frass, which appears much like wood shavings, appears around the outside of your property
Any of these signs indicate that termite removal might be necessary. Contact Stat Pest Control right away for a reliable termite inspection and termite treatments you can trust.
What Everyone Ought To Know About WDO Inspections In Lehigh Acres
A wood-destroying organisms (WDO) inspection is a residential or commercial inspection designed to narrow down problems with wood-destroying organisms such as termites and carpenter ants. The inspection gives technicians an idea of the type and size of the infestation they are dealing with, so treatment plans can be more effectively applied.
Two types of WDO inspections are available for your Lehigh Acres property – limited and complete. A complete WDO inspection looks at all the visible and accessible areas of your property that might be at risk. In contrast, a limited WDO inspection only looks at a specific room or area, such as a living room. Speaking with Stat Pest Control can help you determine which type of inspection would be to your best benefit.
Additionally, there are some items that you can complete before your WDO inspection happens to make the process easier. These steps include clearing areas of clutter, moving furniture or stored items away from walls, making your attic accessible, and clearing extra debris or clutter off outdoor areas.
To learn more about how to prepare for a WDO inspection or to request one for your Lehigh Acres property, contact Stat Pest Control today.
Here's How To Tell If There Are Bed Bugs In Your Lehigh Acres Home
Bed bugs are large enough to see with the naked eye. They grow to a 1/4 of an inch long, making it easy for trained professionals to determine if you need bed bug control services.
Unfortunately, they also like to hide and stay in dark areas, which is why we've put together some ways to tell if there are bed bugs in your Lehigh Acres home, which are:
- Musky odors: Once an infestation has grown large enough, the collective population emits a strong musky scent. If you notice this odor, it's vital to act since they aren't the only pests you could be facing.
- Blood spots: When bed bugs feed, they release an anticoagulant at the bite site, leading to blood spots on your bedding or other sleeping spots.
- Collection of signs: If you notice multiple signs like shed skins, egg casings, or other similar symptoms of an infestation, it's always a good idea to have a professional inspection done.
- Bed bug sighting: If you see a bed bug, you have an infestation, and it's time to take action.
Without exception, you should leave a bed bug infestation in the hands of trained professionals. Bed bugs are resistant to most at-home treatments and reproduce at a rapid rate. Our team has the training and resources needed to eliminate your bed bug problems the first time.
Are you ready to say goodbye to bed bugs? Contact Stat Pest Control today to explore your bed bug control options and become bed bug-free in no time!
Is It Dangerous To Have Fleas In My Lehigh Acres Home?
It's no secret that fleas in your home are annoying, thanks to the multitude of flea bites you and your pets might experience. However, fleas create a lot more problems than a mere bite. Some reasons why fleas are dangerous include but aren't limited to the following:
- Pet illness: Your pets can develop anemia or contract tapeworms, among other complications, if fleas are allowed to infest your premises.
- Disease transmission: Flea bites on humans are known to transmit illnesses like murine typhus to humans, making them a high potential threat.
- Respiratory problems: People with existing breathing problems may find their symptoms exacerbated by a flea infestation.
They do not belong in your home, so get rid of fleas with the help of Stat Pest Control! Reach out to us today to get started and take the first step toward becoming flea-free again!
3 Things You Probably Don't Know About Mosquitoes In Lehigh Acres
Mosquitoes are a pain to deal with for Lehigh Acres residents, thanks to their habit of feeding on human blood. Once bitten, an itchy welt develops that most people can't help but scratch. However, there are three things you may not know about mosquitoes, such as:
- Disease vectors: Mosquitoes carry and can transmit several illnesses, including but not limited to chikungunya, dengue, malaria, and more, making mosquito control in Lehigh Acres highly needed.
- Somewhat easy prevention: Mosquitoes thrive on standing water and other easily accessible water sources. If your property is dry as a bone, you'll be a lot less likely to have mosquito problems.
- Plants are your friend: Certain plants, like citronella, basil, and mint, to name a few, can help repel mosquitoes. Consider planting them on your property for an added edge.
Without exception, the best way to stay on top of mosquitoes is with professional mosquito control in Lehigh Acres. Our team has the resources and training needed to get you back to mosquito-free living.
Reach out to Stat Pest Control today to benefit from top-tier mosquito control in Lehigh Acres and become mosquito-free in no time!
How Much Do You Really Know About The Rodents In Lehigh Acres?
Rodents are gross and are associated with unclean or unsanitary living conditions. However, people tend to guard against them less than they would other pests, which is a mistake you don't want to make. Some reasons to watch for these animals include the following:
- Property damage
- Disease transmission
- Allergy trigger
- Asthma trigger
- And more!
More importantly, rodents are known for their high reproduction rate and ability to hide, making it virtually impossible to handle rodent control on your own. Our team understands that's unacceptable, which is why we're prepared to step in and get you back to rodent-free with superior results the first time.
To accomplish this, we provide a comprehensive inspection to assess the severity of your infestation and determine the best treatment approach. With us, you gain a team that has the knowledge, training, and resources needed to eliminate today's rodent problem while preventing future infestations from occurring in your home.
Are you ready to say goodbye to your rodent problems? Reach out to Stat Pest Control today to discuss your rodent control needs and start living your rodent-free life!
Expert Advice On Fire Ant Control For Your Lehigh Acres Property
Your yard is an extension of your home. It is not somewhere you should be afraid to go. Unfortunately, many locals fear their yards because of fire ants. These tiny insects are aggressive and go out of their way to attack anyone who wanders too close to their nests. If you have fire ant mounds in your yard, we are here to help. Fighting back against these pests doesn’t have to be difficult. With professional pest control services, you can combat problems you are facing in and around your home. At Stat Pest Control, we offer comprehensive options for all sorts of yard pests, including fire ants. Whether you are looking for quick relief or year-round protection, we have offerings that are sure to meet your needs. Call today to learn more about fire ant control in Lehigh Acres or if you have unanswered questions about the fire ants in Lehigh Acres.
How Cockroaches In Your Lehigh Acres Home Are More Dangerous Than You May Think
You do not have to worry about a cockroach biting you. These local insects go out of their way to avoid human interaction. This does not mean, however, that they do not pose a serious and direct threat to human health. Cockroaches are one of the most disgusting creatures on the planet. Their main “job” is to consume and break down things like decaying organic matter, rotting meat, and fecal matter. Although not harmful to roaches, doing these things leaves these pests covered in harmful bacteria, pathogens, and parasites. These sickness-causing organisms are then transported through homes, over countertops, onto left-out food, and on cooking surfaces. If you are not careful, you could contract a disease from eating contaminated food or interacting with a dirty surface. Another issue that is associated with roaches is respiratory problems. These pests shed their skin regularly and defecate throughout homes. These dry byproducts then break down and act like dust for individuals with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems. The best way to avoid these dangers is to invest in year-round cockroach control. Reach out to us today to learn about our service offerings and get what you need to combat these harmful insects.
Six Quick Tips To Keep Flies Out Of Your Lehigh Acres Home
Flies are one of the most common pests in Lehigh Acres. These small invasive insects are incredibly annoying and can have a direct effect on your health. The good news is that there are methods to deter flies from invading your home. Here are six quick prevention tips on how to prevent flies.
- Walk around your home’s exterior and look for gaps, holes, and cracks in its foundation. Seal up these potential entry points using silicone caulk or some liquid cement.
- Repair damage to window and door screens and make sure that windows and doors are in good working condition.
- Address damage to weatherstripping and door sweeps to ensure windows and doors are properly sealed.
- Thoroughly clean your home once a week. Address food messes and drink spills as they occur.
- Be careful not to buy fruits and vegetables that are overly ripe, and store all produce inside air-tight containers, so they do not attract fruit flies.
- Keep unscreened windows and doors closed whenever you are not using them.
These prevention tips are helpful in deterring flies. They are not, however, the best way to prevent flies. If you want complete protection from these invasive insects, get in touch with our team about our general pest control options. We will find a plan that best meets your needs, gets rid of flies, and keeps these pests out year-round.
How Much Do You Really Know About The Spiders In Lehigh Acres?
Of all the pests in Lehigh Acres, spiders are one of the scariest. Sneaky by nature and adept at invading local structures, these pests are everything that is wrong with nature. Are they entirely bad? No. There are some benefits to these local arachnids. To help you better understand spiders, here are some things to consider.
- Spiders do not freeze in the cold. They just slow down.
- Some spiders build webs to catch their prey, while others hunt from the ground.
- Spiders are one of the best forms of natural pest control. The only downside is that they are always around.
- Many male spiders are eaten by their mates.
- Certain spiders work together to create webs over trees, bushes, and grass.
- Only certain strands on spider webs are sticky. Spiders use non-sticky webs to move around.
The one thing you should know about spiders is that these pests do not belong inside your home. To get and keep these annoying and sometimes dangerous arachnids out, get our team at Stat Pest Control involved. We offer many year-round pest control options that are great for preventing spiders.